This article describes the procedure for submitting a Return Material Authorization Request to 3D perception.
WHAT IS RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION
A Return Material Authorization (RMA), is a part of the process of returning a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product’s warranty period. The purchaser of the product must contact 3D perception support to obtain authorisation to return the product. The resulting RMA number must be displayed on the returned product's packaging. No returns are accepted without this number. 3D perception also uses RMA procedure for product out of warranty.
Requesting an RMA is easy. Here is how you do it:
1. Go to csp.3d-perception.com
If you do not have an account, then you need to sign up for one. The reason for this it to be able to track the status of your RMA. Without an account, you will not be able to track the status.
2. Request RMA
Click on the + sign for a new support ticket
3. Select RMA from the drop down
4. Fill in the required information
NOTE: All the information pertaining to the item you wish to return must be entered in correctly.
5. Click "submit".
6. Await answer and instructions on how to proceed.
7. Do not ship any product to 3D perception until you receive explicit Return Material Approval and shipping instructions.