1. Enter device manager (found in start - control panel - system - hardware).
2. There should be a subfolder named "Image Geometry Processors". All GCMpci cards should be present. They need to be updated one by one. If no driver has ever been installed they will have a yellow exclamation mark indicating they have no proper driver.
3. Right click the GCM-PCI Advanced Geometry Processor you wish to update, and select "update driver".
4. In the hardware update wizard chose not to connect to windows update and select next
5. Select "Install from a list or specific location (advanced)"
6. Check the "Include this location in the search:" box and browse to the location of your driver file. Please note that driver files are usualy shipped as archives (.zip) and will need to be extracted in order for the hardware update wizard to detect them.
7. The drivers should now install and complete automatically.
8. Press "finish" and repeat the process on all the cards. Once they can all be seen without a yellow exclamation mark they are properly installed.